12.17.2009

Primal: A Quest For The Soul of Christianity


I spent an entire afternoon devouring Mark Batterson's new book, Primal. Mark's first two books were home runs, but this one was a GRAND SLAM!

Mark takes his readers through a journey to become great at the Great Commandment. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. How can we become great at loving God with our heart, our soul, our mind, and our strength? In this book we can answer that question. Mark uses powerful illustrations and personal experiences to help us discover how to truly love God as found in the Great Commandment.

This book is a must read for everybody in my opinion. Read with an open heart and open mind and you will come away with a plethora of knowledge as well as love for God.

Order a copy for yourself or as a Christmas gift for somebody.

I appreciate WaterBrook Multnomah Publishers for providing me with a copy to review.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices. This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have poses to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this some interesting questions!
online education