11.23.2008

pre-turkey day cleansing

On Sunday night Heather and I decided to do a little body cleansing before Thanksgiving. The diet will go for three days and consist of clementines, pineapple, spinach, pomegranate, juice, water, carrots, and grapefruit. The idea is to prepare ourselves for a big day of eating on Thursday. We are spending Thanksgiving in Milwaukee with her family. The last time I was not with my family for Thanksgiving was my junior year of high school when I spent Thanksgiving with the Mertz's while my family went to Washington D.C. to visit Amy and Jeremy. Heather, Zach, and I are leaving on Tuesday evening for Menomonee Falls, Heather's home, and will be there until Sunday. Have a happy Thanksgiving and if anyone reads this who will be seeing my family give them a hug for me.

1 comment:

TN Bakers said...

happy trips to the bathroom. :)