4.17.2008

college student's budget

As a college student I am always looking for ways to save money. Here are just a few ways you can save your self some cash.

1. Slickdeals.net This site will let you know where all the deals are in your area.

2. On April 29, Ben and Jerry's is giving free scoops of ice cream all day.

3. On April 30, Baskin-Robbins will have 31 cent ice cream cones all day.

4. On May 9, Subway is giving six inch subs away all day.

We are to be good stewards of our money. Here are a few ways. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Good job Jonathan...I love the way you find all these good deals. I am going to go on line and see what Ican come up with.
I love your blogs honey, keep them coming...(Get your homework done first).
Love
Gram